Keeping tabs

 I no longer write a weekly column, and don't receive email copies of my friends' columns, since they now share links via social media. This doesn't mean I want to abandon my blog, here. I simply neglect it for long periods of time, while I have other things to think about. Also, politics is one subject I often need to put on a back burner, to minimize migraines. 

This week, I'm working on scanning pages from the family library of songbooks, craft books, and cookbooks, to post on the blogs I've built for them. Some of the cookbooks I'm scanning are strictly for personal use, so I can read them on a washable screen and prevent my paper copies from getting sticky pages, so they're not made public. Nevertheless, as I work up public domain material, I'll continue to share that on my regular cooking blog

When other interesting, relevant stuff crosses my desk, I'll be back here, again.... you can bookmark it, if you want. I'll likely share those links via one of the chatty social media outlets, too, though.


Comments

Popular Posts